The keynote address will be given by David Stanton TD, Minister of State for Justice.
Equality in the Workplace: A Reality?
IMPACT brings together policy experts, community activists and political representatives to explore the question of equality in today’s Irish workplace. How far have we come in terms of workplace equality? What improvements are still necessary? We also look at how and why inequality can be a hidden problem within the workforce.
The conference includes two panel discussions facilitated by broadcaster and activist Dil Wickremasinghe, Visible and Invisible Barriers and Celebrating Diversity.
- Laura Harmon, Women in Leadership officer with the National Women’s Council of Ireland (NWCI)
- Martin Collins co-director of Pavee Point Traveller and Roma Centre
- Edel McGinley, director of Migrant Rights Centre Ireland (MRCI)
- Barbara Brennan, Mental Health Ambassador with See Change, the National Mental Health Stigma Reduction Partnership.
- Simone Flannery, Player Executive, Professional Footballers Association of Ireland
- Fintan Warfield, Senator and Sinn Féin spokesperson for Youth / Arts / LGBTQI+
Event: IMPACT special conference Equality in the Workplace: A Reality?
Date: Wednesday 27th September 2017
Time: 10am (the conference concludes at 3.30pm)
Venue: IMPACT office, Nerney’s Court, Dublin D01 R265
Registration is from 10am and the full conference programme is available here.