Fórsa – it’s time to vote
Following more than three years of discussions between IMPACT, the CPSU and PSEU, and the backing of a ‘YES’ vote by executives of all three unions, a ballot of members on the proposed amalgamation of the three unions is now underway.
Following storm Ophelia, which saw a red weather warning in place for all counties, IMPACT is issuing advice to its members, and saying thank you.
- New entrant talks underway
- SNAs back industrial action
- Civil servants demand WRC access
- Legal view sought on Ryanair
- CE supervisors campaign gathers pace
- IMPACT rejects calls by childcare providers to reduce qualification standards
- Unions oppose Irish Water plans
- Ibec on board for gender pay gap reporting
#YourBestShot: Promoting the flu vaccine for health workers
For all these stories and more see the latest IMPACT members’ ebulletin, published Wednesday 18th October 2017 (click image below).